Allround Risk Management Services
Focusing on the core business sometimes results the ignorance of certain problems because of limited resources and time constraints – this is a typical risk management decision. But the problem still remains and can cause significant revenue loss – this is the point where Allround Services can help you.
Encapsulating 10+ year unique experience in CDR processing Allround offers to its customers a range of high standard professional services helping them make the right decisions based on facts interpreted at business level. To achieve maximal efficiency most of the services can be carried out on-site or remotely, the one-shot character combined with regular monitoring assures the continuous quality and full control.
Main benefit: maximized revenues and reduced operational costs by eliminating risk and never-ending, resource consuming internal projects.
Risk Management Audit Service
Allround provides RM Audit services as
- One-off session as independent service
- Regularly repeated sessions
- As a part of Allround RMF module implementation
The audit service provides several benefits
- Findings in Revenue Assurance, Fraud and Bypass detection with immediate financial results
- Set of proposals to lower certain risk factors
- Structural description of the Operator’s network and IT infrastructure
- Start-up configuration for Allround RMF modules
Allround offers a wide range of consultancy services to help our customers maximizing the benefits of our Risk Management Solution:
- Risk Information Sharing: notification about new risk types based on other customer’s experience, GSMA warnings and other industry sources. Facilitating direct connection among our customers.
- Case investigation: by customer request Allround experts help in identifying the problem, the impact and the potential solution.
- On-site consultancy: by customer request Allround experts go on-site and carry out task according to customer needs.
- System Health Check and Tuning: initiated by Customer or by Allround our experts go on-site, review and analyze the system performance from business and IT point of view; carry out problem solving, tuning and reporting tasks.
System operation and maintenance: by customer request Allround experts go on site and carry out partial or full system operation.
TADIG testing services
The TADIG testing services offered by Allround covers the following areas and tasks of this essential process:
- TADIG tests based on the following IREG tests:
- IR.24 (typically voice and SMS services)
- IR.35 (GPRS/data services)
- IR.32 (CAMEL services)
- IR.38 (LTE services)
- other IREG tests (e.g. IR.50, IR.60, etc.)
- End to end validation of the test results
- Validation of the IREG test sheet in order to ensure that each IREG test case was carried out in line with the aim of the given test
- Validation of the resulted TAP records
- against the applicable TD.57 version
- against the applicate IOT (AA.14 or discount agreement)
- Discuss any deviation with the IREG tester or with the roaming partner, ask for re-test if needed
- Carry out the validation of the re-test results
- Prepare a validation report of the TADIG test results
- Manage the communication with the IREG testers and roaming partners throughout the whole testing process
ALLROUND offers high quality trainings and specialized training tracks for all user levels, both standard and tailor-made ones according to your specific needs and environment. Our modular course format allows us to tailor courses quickly and effectively, providing the best solution for you.
Allround trainings are tailored to
- cover the required application area i.e. fraud management, revenue assurance, testing, roaming management
- provide the required level of knowledge
- from the needed professional aspect – business or technical.
To make the trainings really effective, Allround provides services to help its customer to
- Identify key competences for different job titles
- Identify the actual knowledge levels and achievable levels
- Accordingly, plan the trainings, for different competence levels
For more detailed description of Allround Training offering please see the attached Allround Training Catalogue.